Thursday 10 March 2011

Progress Report

I have officially started animating. After two days of work I have come accross the following issues;

  1. Camera battery running out (thankfully it only takes 2 hours to recharge, and I've ordered a mains adapter which should arrive tomorrow)
  2. Lighting not being great (borrowed an extra lamp from holly, better now)
  3. Stop Motion Pro crashing (restarting is the only thing I've found that helps)
  4. Not being able to animate a walk properly. Looks too much like he's loping. I feel this is overcompensation from the previous stiffness, will have another go tomorrow.
  5. Keying out his pole, then realising it took some of his leg with it (had to reshoot)
  6. Keying out the greenscreen, then realising some of the pole was still visable and my hands appeared in some shots. (Thankfully matte chokes and masks are designed to help with these problems)
However, I have 10 seconds of animation. Worth it? sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment