Monday 31 January 2011

New Ideas

So I need ideas that I can animate in a stop-motion film.

Two so far:

#1 - Lucky 13.

A man takes no heed of superstitions such as walking under ladders, black cats, walking over 3 drains etc. On Friday 13th, he carries on as normal, however every time he does something supposedly unlucky, a bad thing happens.
However, it turns out that all of the bad things have contributed to him being late and avoiding a massive accident which would have killed him.

#2 - Living Doll/The Artist

Artist's mannequin comes to life when no-one else is around. Tries to get off his stand. When he does, he begins to paint. What he paints can be CGed and visual effects using particles, reminiscent of the animation I did of the cello before.


At the moment I'm liking the 2nd idea more, mainly because I already have everything I would need for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment